Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lab B Reflection

This was another obstacle and learning experience in my journey of becoming the best PE Teacher that I can be. Lab B was a unit for the whole class to teach different elements of the game of ultimate frisbee. The topic that I focused on and taught was dynamic defending. I started my class with my introduction. Than I asked three students to demonstrate good defending with one person defending. Than I went over the the cues and showed the cues with the students than demonstrating in slowmotion, which allowed me to pinpoint my cues. I allowed the class to break up in groups of three and went around the class giving feedback and giving intratask variation. I closed my lesson out and all there is left is improvement. Although Lab B was a progression from Lab A, I still need to work on different elements of my teaching. Confidence is mymain focus, and the experience is onstatnly coming.

Click here to listen to my lab

transcript

feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment